Prowling around the kitchen last evening and suddenly came up with this ( healthy-ish) idea!! Tiny & tasty, gotta try this yummy yogurt treat. It’s fast, easy & creamily delicious! The best thing is, I got to use up leftover bits-pretty neat!
300g probiotic yogurt (Hung for a couple of hours, for a creamier & yummier texture)
2 tsps honey
2-4 large ripe strawberries
4-6 dried raisins
2 Shrewsbury biscuits (or Digestive biscuits for a healthier option!)
- Wisk the hung yogurt along with honey till smooth & silky in texture.
- Cut one strawberry into thin slices- set this aside. The remaining strawberries to be roughly chopped up along with the raisins.
- Finely slice a couple of almonds for garnish – set aside. Mince remaining almonds for mix.
- Add the chopped fruit & sliced almonds to honey yogurt . Mix well. The mix should now have a pale pink colour !
- In a tallish shot glass begin by layering the bottom with chunkily crushed biscuits. Next, line up the strawberries around the inner wall of the glass, before spooning in the yogurt mix. If fussy food isn’t your thing, avoid this step & instead just layer in the yogurt berry mix!
- Lastly top up the glass with the yoghurt mix & swirl! Sprinkle top with finely sliced almonds & you’re done!